FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
MTT~ Index du Forum  Connexion  S’enregistrer
Civilization%5 Activ-atio-n Code

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MTT~ Index du Forum -> aides & Blagues -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ransldutif

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Civilization%5 Activ-atio-n Code Répondre en citant

Civilization 5 Activation Code > urlin.us/2bhcj

You,,,dont,,,buy,,,the,,,game,,,,you,,,complete,,,something,,,like,,,a,,,lifetime,,,subscription,,,to,,,play,,,itI,,,got,,,civ,,,5They,,,asked,,,for,,,a,,,digital,,,photo,,,of,,,the,,,CD,,,keyGameSpot,,Forums,,PC/Mac/Linux,,Society,,Browse,,Boards,,Games,,Discussion,,Nintendo,,Fan,,Club,,PlayStation,,Nation,,Xbox,,Association,,PC/Mac/Linux,,Society,,Mobile,,Connection,,Bug,,Reporting,,&,,Feedback,,Off-Topic,,Discussion,,System,,Wars,,Sports,,Bar,,Ask,,the,,Mods,,Retro,,Gaming,,PC,,&,,A/V,,Hardware,,YouTubers,,/,,Streamers,,Unite,,Button,,Mashing!,,(Trivia),,GameSpot,,Polls,,GameSpot,,Giveaways,,Jump,,to,,Top,,Jump,,to,,Last,,Read,,Please,,Log,,In,,to,,postPlayed,,,it,,,for,,,a,,,month,,,and,,,steam,,,crashed,,,and,,,never,,,started,,,booting,,,upClose,,,.It's,,,still,,,owned,,,by,,,the,,,person,,,who,,,activated,,,itHellenic1234Member,Since:,September,26,,2006Posts:,201Hellenic1234FollowForum,Posts:,201Followed,by:,0Reviews:,0,Stacks:,0#3,Posted,by,Hellenic1234,(201,posts),-,5,years,,1,month,agoThe,thing,is,i'm,using,my,old,account!,WTF,is,this?,I,only,have,one,accountI,bought,2,on,accidentI,,emailed,,Valve's,,tech,,support#7,GameSpot,,Recommends,,Promo,,GameSpot's,,on,,Snapchat!,,Come,,Snap,,With,,Us,,Follow,,us,,on,,Snapchat,,to,,see,,the,,latest,,videos,,on,,the,,biggest,,games,,,as,,well,,as,,behind-the-scenes,,looks,,at,,life,,at,,GameSpot,,HQDanielDustMember,,,Since:,,,July,,,4,,,,2007Posts:,,,15402DanielDustFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,15402Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,0,,,Stacks:,,,0#15,,,Posted,,,by,,,DanielDust,,,(15402,,,posts),,,-,,,5,,,years,,,,28,,,days,,,agoHey,,,dude,,,,I,,,have,,,the,,,same,,,problem,,,,can,,,you,,,help,,,me,,,outIf,,you're,,sure,,it's,,this,,account,,,then,,go,,into,,library,,and,,check,,if,,the,,game,,is,,there,,,if,,it,,isn't,,you,,know,,what,,to,,do,,,just,,as,,you,,said,,in,,the,,beginning,,,if,,it's,,not,,there,,,it's,,not,,there,,,you,,didn't,,install,,it,,on,,this,,account,,,if,,you,,have,,no,,other,,account,,then,,you,,got,,scammed,,after,,you,,pirated,,because,,this,,key,,clearly,,isn't,,goodLast,edited,by,scottinnh88;,30,Mar,,2014,,7:05pm,#8,So,I,made,a,new,steam,accountdreadgor1,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Posts,,,30,,,Mar,,,,2014,,,,,,8:13pm,,,You,,,may,,,only,,,need,,,to,,,log,,,into,,,Steam,,,to,,,install,,,it,,,onceSo,I,made,a,new,steam,accountTo,,make,,use,,of,,the,,Software,,,you,,must,,have,,a,,Steam,,Account,,and,,you,,may,,be,,required,,to,,be,,running,,the,,Steam,,client,,and,,maintaining,,a,,connection,,to,,the,,InternetSo,,I,,made,,a,,new,,steam,,accountHellenic1234Member,Since:,September,26,,2006Posts:,201Hellenic1234FollowForum,Posts:,201Followed,by:,0Reviews:,0,Stacks:,0#9,Posted,by,Hellenic1234,(201,posts),-,5,years,,1,month,agoNow,it's,saying,that,the,CD,key,is,fake,,,GAME,,,CATALOGOFFERSGAMETUTORREWARDSFAQSupportSite,,,settingsAbout,,,GamersGateContact,,,usTerms,,,of,,,useRefund,,,PolicyPopular,,,searchesSite,,,map,,,Gamersgate,,,AB,,,2016,,,,,,All,,,rights,,,reserved.Your,,activation,,of,,Civ,,V,,D1,,Au,,Retail,,has,,not,,been,,completed."Lets,,say,,this,,is,,the,,wrong,,account,,,how,,can,,i,,find,,my,,other,,account?,,I've,,only,,used,,one,,email,,address.The,,person,,who,,upgraded,,my,,computer,,from,,windows,,XP,,to,,Windows,,7,,had,,access,,to,,my,,Steam,,accountGAMESCOMING,SOONOFFERSTUTOR,404:,Page,not,found,page,you,requested,was,not,found,on,GamersGatePlaneforgerMember,Since:,November,7,,2004Posts:,16684PlaneforgerFollowForum,Posts:,16684Followed,by:,0Reviews:,1,Stacks:,0#4,Posted,by,Planeforger,(16684,posts),-,5,years,,1,month,agoIn,that,case,,try,following,these,instructions:,DanielDustMember,Since:,July,4,,2007Posts:,15402DanielDustFollowForum,Posts:,15402Followed,by:,0Reviews:,0,Stacks:,0#5,Posted,by,DanielDust,(15402,posts),-,5,years,,1,month,ago,Use,the,same,Steam,account,you,used,on,XP,,problem,solvedI,uninstalled,it,and,then,installed,it,again,and,I,forgot,my,steam,account,infoForeverI,,,got,,,civ,,,5This,topic,is,locked,from,further,discussionscottinnh88,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Posts,,,30,,,Mar,,,,2014,,,,,,7:04pm,,,unless,,,your,,,pal,,,will,,,let,,,you,,,use,,,his,,,steam,,,account,,,that,,,he,,,first,,,used,,,to,,,activate,,,civ,,,v,,,with,,,steam,,,wont,,,let,,,you,,,use,,,itYou'll,,,miss,,,out,,,on,,,all,,,of,,,the,,,Steam,,,content,,,but,,,at,,,least,,,you'll,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,play,,,the,,,game.DanielDustMember,,,Since:,,,July,,,4,,,,2007Posts:,,,15402DanielDustFollowForum,,,Posts:,,,15402Followed,,,by:,,,0Reviews:,,,0,,,Stacks:,,,0#10,,,Posted,,,by,,,DanielDust,,,(15402,,,posts),,,-,,,5,,,years,,,,1,,,month,,,agoNow,,,it's,,,saying,,,that,,,the,,,CD,,,key,,,is,,,fake.Hellenic1234,,,Type,,,it,,,slowly,,,and,,,yet,,,again,,,,it,,,won't,,,ask,,,you,,,for,,,a,,,serial,,,numberHowever,,due,to,the,fact,that,it,is,pre-owned,,the,product,activation,code,was,invalid404,Not,Found.I,uninstalled,it,and,then,installed,it,again,and,I,forgot,my,steam,account,info#1,,#5,Bosspferd,,,View,,,Profile,,,View,,,Posts,,,29,,,Mar,,,,2014,,,,,,9:55pm,,,Originally,,,posted,,,by,,,Romy:lol,,,,you,,,can't,,,sell,,,pre-owned,,,pc,,,games,,,Not,,,on,,,Steam,,,,alast,,,,as,,,there,,,are,,,no,,,pre-owned,,,games,,,,as,,,no-one,,,owns,,,a,,,game,,,in,,,their,,,library f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:51 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MTT~ Index du Forum -> aides & Blagues -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation